Values, Ethos and Aims
At Friarage Community Primary School we have a clear vision and a set of core values which are supported by all the staff within the school and which underpins everything we do.
At Friarage Community Primary School we will:
- Provide a caring and supportive environment where children enjoy learning and achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally
- Nurture a strong sense of family and team so that there is care, respect and tolerance amongst pupils, parents and staff
- Help children develop a clear sense of right and wrong and take responsibility for their actions
- Provide a broad, engaging and relevant curriculum
- Play a prominent and active part of our local community