School Uniform Policy
Friarage Community Primary School uniform options are:
- Friarage yellow T-Shirts or plain yellow polo T-Shirt (required)
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigans (required)
- Black or dark grey school trousers (not jeans) or skirt (required)
- Grey or black tights or Plain white, grey or black socks (required)
- Yellow or blue checked dresses in summer (Optional)
- Grey or black shorts in summer (Optional)
Due to health and safety reasons, only stud earrings allowed.
False nails or nail polish are also not allowed.
On PE days pupils are asked to come to school wearing:
- joggers/shorts/leggings - colour- navy blue, black or grey (required)
- trainers or plimsols (required)
- yellow polo t-shirt and/ or navy jumper cardigan. (required)
Black shoes/trainers or boots (no heels or backless shoes)
Uniform with a logo is not statutory and generic items of school clothing can be purchased at a number of local retailers, including Matalan, Sainsbury's and local second hand retailers. Uniform recycling event dates will be published on our Facebook page as they arise.