Food and Drink
Many of our families could get Free School Meals but do not claim for them; your child may be entitled to Free School Meals if you as the parent are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Save hundreds of pounds per year
- Extra funding for the school in the form of Pupil Premium
- It’s your entitlement
- No downside
- Other pupils and parents will not know you are claiming
We believe lunch times are an important part of a child’s education.
It is a time to develop their social skills through eating and playing together.