- Our Geography curriculum teaches our children about our world, its people, and their place in it.
- We inspire our children to be curious about our planet and to learn how both natural events and human activity can change it.
- Through our Geography curriculum, our children learn about our local area, our country, our continent, and the wider world.
- Our children explore our local area, conducting fieldwork locally as well as learning about places that are further away using atlases, maps, videos, and images.
- Opportunities are provided to learn about other cultures and areas of the world that may be similar or quite different to ours, helping children to develop a greater understanding of the world’s diversity.
Please click here for the Geography Curriculum 2022
Also see the EYFS section for Nursery and Reception